Thursday, December 19, 2013

Merry Xmas and Thanks for Reading

I started blogging about three years ago, initially very occasionally just on whatever happened to irk me at the time, but this year I became a bit more focused and dedicated to posting regularly on the themes of individual freedom and rights, government excess, and the dishonesty of those pursuing collectivist causes such as world environmental regulation. I've gone from having a handful of readers to over a thousand for some of my posts. I don't imagine my blogs have much impact except to reinforce the views of those readers who are already pro-freedom, but I hope I have made one or two people think afresh about accepting the current political orthodoxy of big government is always good. Next year I will continue to post, hopefully even more regularly than this year.

Thanks to all of you who have read my blog. Please continue to do so.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your blog, particularly your coverage on FATCA. It is going to be an interesting year on that front as it is due to come into effect on July 1. Almost zero media coverage to date. Disgusting.